Monday, January 24, 2011

Asphinter says what?

As I previously mentioned, I work for a Junior High school and I absolutely love it. Truly, I do. I love the little buggers (most days), I love the girls I work with and I love most of the teachers that I provide support services for.

Every day is something new and it's a rare thing when we are not smacked in the face with blatant ignorance. Most of the time, it's the parents providing me with endless entertainment. Sometimes, it's my teachers. However, I have a new source of amusement...the yard duty.

Now, before you get all up in arms, let me just say this. I wouldn't work yard duty for anything. They put up with a tremendous amount of disrespect each and every day and for that I will always be in slight awe of them. That sentiment notwithstanding...I have to wonder where in the hell do they get these people?? I'm pretty sure that some of the requirements for this job include all of the following:
  1. Must lack any social skills whatsoever
  2. Must lack stellar personal hygiene skills
  3. Must be unspeakably weird and slightly creepy
  4. Must not be able to spell correctly
To properly school you (pun totally intended) on what amuses me daily, behold the following office pass that a student was given today. Seriously people, you can't make this shit up.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! We seriously employ these people? It is STOMACH ACHE...LOL Wow, no wonder our kids come out of school knowing nothing unless we take control. I agree that is a serious WTF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would have been better off marking "Ill".

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments! Drinks all around!