Tuesday, January 7, 2014

On being the change

A word to the wise. And by wise, I mean my children...so when I say "wise", I'm using it in the broadest sense possible.

If I see the need to go to bat for you or otherwise address a screaming issue on your behalf, just let me.

Really...just let me.

I've never been one to ignore shit that's wrong or let anyone or anything roll over me, so logic will tell you that if someone or something needs some mom attention, I'm your girl.

Being a sheep or ignoring wrong because you don't want to "cause trouble" or because it doesn't directly affect you has never worked out well. Just check your history books.

Change doesn't come on its own my young Padawans, it needs voices and if we can't be those voices, who will?

1 comment:

Comments? I love comments! Drinks all around!