Friday, March 29, 2013

Seeing is believing

Just when you think you've seen it all, you encounter the following:

  • A roving pack of cops on bikes. Seriously, there was a pack of them and they were roving the streets.
  • A chick with a tattoo of the name "Chucky" on the side of her neck. Now, don't get me wrong, I have 3 tattoos and am fully planning on getting more but can you see all the wrong going on here? First of all, neck tattoos smack of ghetto to me. Maybe that's me just being a judgemental bitch but come on. Secondly, I can only assume that this woman got the tattoo to honor her kid but really, who in their right mind names their kid "Chucky"? I don't care how cute your kid might be, when I see/hear the name Chucky, all I can think of is this...
                                           See? This is not good. This is bad...very bad.
  • And the last little jewel I have for you is witnessing a forklift being driving down a main road. With a dog inside. Backward.

Good stuff, folks. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Drinks all around!