Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On friendly terms

The Truth According to Me

Day 2 (of 30ish)

Things I love
I have two friends that I cherish most of all. One I have known since we were obnoxious teenage rebels. The other I have been blessed to know for only a few years. I don't know how I would make it through the day without either of them. Rather than reward you with the pleasure of both their company at once, I'm going to tell you about one, but save the other for later. Bwah ha ha ha ha....

I love my friend Tracy.
I love that she says "Fuck" All. The. Time.
I love that she is fiercely loyal
I love that sees the good in people (even if there isn't any)
I love that her family comes first
I love that she teases and gets teased by The Mr.
I love that she says it the way it is
I love that she has tattoos
I love that she calls me up to go out on dates
I love that we can sit out in the neighborhood, drinking and swearing and it's a damn good time
I love that she is going to be an amazing nurse
I love that she would kick someones ass for me
I love that I can call her up and cry or rage or whine like a little girl
I love that she uses words like "Ding-a-ling"

I have often wondered how I made it through life until I met her. She is an example of a true friend and I think she's just swell ♥

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have her as a BFF. I think you both are good for each other and it makes me wish I could find someone like her as a BFF!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments! Drinks all around!